December 07, 2014

Winx Bloom figure tutorial


Let's make fairies! Today I'll share my Winx Bloom fairy figure tutorial.

In some previous posts I showed you how I've made heads using my molds (my Elsa and Anna tutorials). This is one made all by hands... hope you'll like it. And I've just got my new face mold, and can't wait to try it!

First make head.








Make eyes, draw mouth (you can see step-by-step tutorial in my Elsa and Anna tutorials).

Now, make her body. 
I've started with legs. She is sitting.













Make torso.






Put it on the legs, and mold it to fit.



Make breasts.



Put wooden stick through torso and leave it to dry. 


Make her skirt.
First, cut out large circle using this waved cutter.


Using ball tool make the edges thin and more waved.




Cut off the small circle in the middle





Glue it on the body.



Do the same with smaller cutter, and add another layer on the skirt.






Make the top. I've cut it approximately, then put it on the body and cut off the excess.



Now, make arms.










Attach head.


Make wings, (I've used butterfly cutter), add glitter.


Attach wings. 
*Tip - use bigger cutter for wings, this one seems fine but when I added her hair I realized that it could be bigger.




Make this fairy shoes.




Make hair. First, add some gumpaste on the back of the head, and shape it so it doesn't look flat.



Make locks of hair in different sizes.




Keep adding them 'till you're satisfied.





Tools I've used:

Find it here

MakeACakeSupplies

MakeACakeSupplies



No comments:

Post a Comment