July 09, 2014

Theme of the month July - Cherries and Berries


I just love July. My birthday is in July, it's summer, it's warm, it's vacation time... and there are cherries, strawberries, blackberries, blueberries, raspberries...



So, what could be a better theme for July then this. There are a thousand ways to eat them, there are millions of pictures around the web, so it was really hard to choose just these photos :)
These are some pics I've found on internet, but soon I'll post my favorite recipes with berries. So, keep follow, you don't want to miss them!
Now some great ideas:

Try them in the cake









Tarts and pies









Maybe, with chocolate?











Or cupcake...








What is better, on a hot summer day then some ice cream?


















You can, also try something like this









Or, maybe it's best this way








Source HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment