March 26, 2014

Yu-Gi-Oh White Dragon figure tutorial


I've made this cake last week, and I think this is a great way to start this blog.
It's a Blue-Eyes White Dragon tutorial (or should I say Dragons, 'cause kid wanted two of them :) ).

First I've made dragon's body













The wood stick should go through the body and one leg, so keep that in mind when you put it.

Then I've done legs










Leave it to dry, and then put on the body.


It's time for head








Make tongue and teeth


cut out tiny triangles using craft knife


and then wings - you can draw it freehand or find a picture and print it.




I tried to do wings separately and connected - separately is better (the other cracked and separated anyway)
Leave them to dry completely, then glue them on body, use pieces of fresh fondant or gumpaste.

Mine dragons have green swards, as requested.



I've put some yu-gi-oh cards, name... And kid loved the cake!


1 comment:

  1. Did you make everything with fondant? How long did it take to dry?

    ReplyDelete